RED3 Crisis Management Course for Building Managers
The RED3 Crisis Management training course for Building Managers has been designed for managers who oversee single or multiple buildings. The professional crisis management training course looks at the fundamentals of preparedness through effective planning and develops the skills needed to manage and recover from incidents on-site or from a remote perspective.
What to expect from this course?
We will help delegates recognise the challenges of prestige or multi-building management and ensure they gain the necessary expertise to ensure plans are in place for any foreseeable risks.
Building Managers taking part in this emergency crisis management course will build on the skills, tools, and techniques that are essential for managing an incident both on-site and remotely. We’ll help delegates identify all key areas that are essential in ensuring their response is measured and proportionate.
Delegates will learn the intricacies of responsible team management in times of extreme pressure – an essential skill needed to successfully manage and recover from a major incident.
Why take part in this course?
This course underlines the importance of being able to recover from a crisis efficiently, quickly, and effectively while reinforcing why the support and guidance of Building Managers is critical to a safe and effective resolution.
After completing the training, delegates will have the necessary skills and knowledge to prepare, manage and recover from any major incident.
- Recognise the challenges of prestige or multi-building management.
- Build on the skills needed to successfully manage an incident on-site and remotely.
- Develop awareness of individual roles and responsibilities.
- Know the importance of liaison between all levels and areas of the business.
- Learn the intricacies of responsible team management in times of extreme pressure.
- Identify key areas that are essential to ensure any response is measured and proportionate.
- Building Managers will be much better equipped to prepare, manage and recover from a crisis.
- Delegates will gain expertise in on-site and remote crisis management.
- Expert instruction from industry leaders.
- Get training materials with your branding.
- Delegates receive a certificate of completion.
Duration: One full day
Location: At your site
What’s included? Receive a certificate on completion, take away and keep training materials with your branding, and get tools to deal with any major incident.
If you want more information, or to book a place, on the RED3 Crisis Management training course for Building Managers, please give us a ring on 0208 988 1662 or email us.
Call us on 0208 988 1662 or email us here.