RED1 Crisis Management Course for the Majority of Staff
RED1 covers first response incident management for business as usual and terror-related threats. This course teaches shop floor staff how to respond safely, accurately and quickly to a range of scenarios. We will teach you techniques which are proven and can save lives.
What to expect from this course?
In this course your staff will experience all aspects of incident response as the entire site team is drilled using site-specific incidents.
Your site management plan will be fully tested and strengths and weaknesses will be identified and reviewed with suggestions for improvement. You and your team will leave the session with your crisis management plan as strong and as comprehensive as possible.
We will review individual roles making recommendations to the delegates where improvements are required. As delegates learn about their own roles and responsibilities when dealing with a major incident, they will also learn about the importance of all team members playing an active part and identify those key roles they need to be aware of.
Why take part in this course?
After completing the RED1 emergency crisis management course your team will be aware of their roles and responsibilities when dealing with a major incident or crisis. They will have the confidence and knowledge to implement your crisis management plan to the letter.
Ultimately, your team will be much better prepared to respond to an incident – making sure your business is back up and running in no time and with minimal damage to your property.
- Your entire site team is drilled using site-specific incident(s).
- Your site incident management plan is fully tested.
- Personal responsibilities are identified and developed.
- Delegates experience all aspects of incident response.
- Strengths are identified.
- Any weaknesses are reviewed with recommendations.
- Delegates will be much better prepared to respond to an incident.
- Expert instruction from industry leaders.
- Real-world tests are used – not just theoretical exercises.
- Get training materials with your branding.
- Delegates receive a certificate of completion.
Duration: One full day
Location: At your site
What’s included? Receive a certificate on completion, take away and keep training materials with your branding, and get tools to deal with any major incident.
Ready to take it to the next step? For more information or to book a place on the RED1 Crisis Management course, give us a ring on 0208 988 1662 or email us.
Call us on 0208 988 1662 or email us here.